Dodgy Dealers is a collection/deception card game where 2-4 players (up to 12 players with expansions!) race to complete their collection and cash in on their contracts. Throughout the game you source your art exclusively on the black market, which is unfortunately full of forgeries and questionable characters. Be the first to reach four genuine contracted artworks to win the game.
- Forgeries, Fakes and Fakers! - Work your way through the game by determining which artworks are genuine and which are forgeries. Fake paintings aren't worth anything, but keeping them in your gallery might make opponents think they're authentic!
- Multiple paths to victory - Stage heists and steal paintings from opposing players or work through the Black Market to be the first Dodgy Dealer to fulfil their contract.
- Completely open trading system - Trades can be struck between any players on a one-for-one basis. Trade face up or face down, be honest or be deceitful, even trade contracts and completely mix up gameplay!
- Be secretive - Players must leave their gallery of paintings facedown on the table and may only rearrange them during their own turn.
- Be cunning - The pick up and discard systems allow players to develop complex strategies; like removing opponents desired cards out of the game or discarding one of your own contracted paintings temporarily for safety.
- Designed with REAL artworks. Dodgy Dealers features paintings of Van Gogh, Claude Monet, Edvard Munch and John Singer Sargent. The Expansions feature a further eight artists; Winslow Homer, James Whistler, Leonardo Da Vinci, Caravaggio, Johannes Vermeer, Rembrandt, William Turner and Euegene Delacroix.
- Change the art or invite more to the party - These add-on packs add additional artists of various styles and nationality into the game as well as increasing the game size by two players. Every game comes with enough cards for a four player game but is compatible with up to twelve.
Funded With Kickstarter. Made in Ireland.